Instead of being an entire party mood board I thought I would get myself psyched for this week’s topic of food and libations. Enough talk, lets see the fanciful treats for your next Halloween party.
Starting in the upper left-hand corner (click the links to see the recipes):
- Cheesy Bones: Look easy and cute. From Kraft Foods
- Black and Red Candied Apples: I just can’t help thinking ‘Twilight’. From Matt Bites
- Moldy Cheese Balls: Use your favorite cheese ball recipe and change the coating. From Better Homes & Gardens
- Candy Corn Cocktail: I am one of those that hates the waxy flavor of candy corn but this cocktail sounds tasty. From Hostess With The Mostess
- Witch Fingers: Breadsticks, also saw cheesesticks with pistachio nut nails. From Living Locurto
- Checkerboard Cake: Maybe I have Twilight on the brain… From Love From the Oven
- Pumpkin Drink Holder: Best part? No cooking or mixing. From Martha Stewart
- Meringue Ghosts: Meringue seems daunting but it really is not that hard. These especially look like easily shaped ghosts. From Joy of Baking
Almost visually appealing enough to make ME want to get in the kitchen.