I’ve been in a Christmas whirl, viewing all the amazing decor about the blogosphere. However, it is always and forever the craft tutorials that grab my heart. I love to both write and read them, but here are my top 5 choices for ornament tutorials. These crafty peeps blow my tutorials out of the water! I can’t wait to try some of these; both this and next year!
In no particular order:
1. My Desert Cottage: Paper, glue, and pipe cleaners never looked so good.
2. View Along the Way: Glittery Snowball Ornaments
3. Dans Le Townhouse: Who knew spiders had anything to do with Christmas?
4. Faith. Home. Love.: Capiz shell from wax paper
5. Flower Hill Design Company: Large star-burst mirror shrunk down to ornament size
Of course you can always check out a sixth awesome ornament from me! Natural Crystal Ornaments
You can see all of these have a similar “light” color theme. I figure these are great bases you could add color to if you wanted.
Have a great ornament tutorial? Let me know in the comments I would love to check it out!