Here’s a bit of legalese so you know just what you are getting. To paraphrase; Don’t Sue Us.
- Contact: Real Mountain Values is run by Brianna & Patrick Willis. If you love us or want to send us free shit then contact us here or leave a comment. We love comments. For those with “advice”, “critiques”, or “sales-pitches” you can contact us here.
- Following our advice: Brianna holds a BA in Art, while, Patrick has a MA in History. Clearly we are the last people on Earth that should be telling you how to DIY, be successful, or pretty much do anything with your life. If you follow one of our tutorials, reviews, or advice please be careful. We write about what works for us but as many a diet commercial states: RESULTS MAY VARY. Do some research, wear some safety goggles, and don’t quote our jokes in mixed company. They could possible get you fired.
- Reviews: Any product, store, item we talk about with praise was purchased with our own money. We don’t have the readership for anyone to send us free gifts, but if we did we’d tell you. Why? Because we hate when we can’t tell if someone actually liked a product or just simply got paid to praise.
- Advertising: Ha! Maybe one day we can add the disclaimer about our sponsors here.
- Images: Any images that we haven’t taken ourselves are credited at the end of the post (if possible). We believe these images to be either be part of the public domain or covered under fair use. Any images without credits are ours. Since we enjoy free images we think you might too. Feel free to use them, just give us credit and a link back.
- Our Ramblings Writings: We’re not sure why anyone would want to copy posts about skunks or basically anything that Brianna has butchered the English language in. However, if you feel the need, then talk with us first. Verbatim copying can hurt everyone’s Google ranking. Plus we might need this shit for our book deal… One day… So, we’re going to have to reserve our copyright. You’ll just have to write your own sections with tons of misspellings and overused commas.
- Reserved rights: It’s our blog so we reserve the right to change everything, lose entire years, and delete/moderate your comments (especially if it offers to make our penis/breasts bigger). Sorry, we love penis enhancement but we don’t believe that it falls under the “Real” Mountain Values brand that we’re trying to represent. Let’s try to keep it relevant people.
- Our Hope: We hope you learn a little about Western North Carolina, see that the American dream does still exist, but most of all, laugh. Laughter is a lot of fun and cheaper than beer.